Change up your Burns Night with the addition of these whisky cocktails by Tullibardine.
- 50ml Tullibardine Sovereign
- 20ml Great British Vermouth
- 15ml 2:1 Lyles Golden Syrup (method below)
- 15ml lemon juice
- 5 dashes orange bitters
- For the Lyles Golden Syrup: mix two parts Lyles golden syrup with one part water.
- Add 15ml of the syrup to a shaker and reserve the rest for use at a later time.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the shaker, shake with ice, and strain into a glass to serve.
- 35ml Tullibardine
- 25ml cloudy apple juice
- 15ml honey
- 70ml hot water
- Mix all of the ingredients in a glass.
- Serve with an orange twist.
Recipes by Tullibardine Whisky, tullibardine.com